I’m delighted to have been asked to speak about marketing at the Make it Happen Ideas Development Workshop. The Workshop is a free event aimed at entrepreneurs and businesses with sound ideas who want to develop and commercialise them successfully. Hosted by Eurocom Research and the Manufacturing Advisory Service, this is a “one-stop workshop” that will cover all aspects of the idea development and commercialisation process.
Time and place:
- Date: 21st November 2013
- Time: 09:00-16:00
- Place: Room G5.05, Bucks New University, High Wycombe, Queen Alexandra Rd, Bucks, HP11 2JZ.
Expert speakers will discuss:
- The Research and Development process.
- Tax and financial incentives, including Government grants.
- Marketing and communications.
- Intellectual Property.
- An introduction to the Institution of Engineering and Technology,
- Prototyping, Scaling and Manufacture.
- Project evaluation, business viability and business planning.
- Software platform Infrastructure.
A buffet lunch will be provided and there will be plenty of opportunities for networking.
Who should attend:
The workshop is ideal for entrepreneurs, directors, designers, inventors, business managers and others who want to turn their great ideas into a great success.
Places are limited, so reserve yours now:
Anyone interested in attending this informative workshop can reserve a free place at: http://eurocomresearch.com/events.